Object and Acceptance
This legal notice regulates the use of the website www.taudesign.com (hereinafter, THE WEBSITE), of which TAU Diseño, S.A. is the owner. (hereinafter, THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE).
Navigation through the website of THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE attributes the condition of user of the same and implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this Legal Notice, which may be modified.
The user undertakes to make correct use of the website in accordance with the law, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice. The user shall be liable to THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE or to third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of breach of this obligation.
Identification and communications
THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, in compliance with Law 34/2002 of 11 July on information society services and electronic commerce and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data informs you that:
- Its corporate name is: TAU Diseño, S.A.
- Its VAT number is: A28663425
- Its registered office is at: Marqués de Valdeiglesias, 5 – 3º Izda- 28004 Madrid
It is inscribed in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid, volume 5837, folio 10, page 48037, inscription 1ª of Madrid.
In order to communicate with us, we put at your disposal different means of contact that we detail next:
- Phone: +34 913693234
- Email: email@example.com
All notifications and communications between users and THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE will be considered effective, to all intents and purposes, when they are made through postal mail or any other means of those listed above.
Conditions applying to access and use
The website and its services are freely accessible and free, however, THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE conditions the use of some of the services offered on its website to the prior completion of the corresponding form.
The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data communicated to THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
The user expressly undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services of THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE and not to use them for, among others:
- Disseminate content that is criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, advocacy of terrorism or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
- Introduce computer viruses into the network or perform actions that may alter, damage, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE or third parties, as well as hinder the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE provides its services.
- Attempt to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE or third parties and/or extract information.
- Violate intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE or third parties.
- Impersonate the identity of another user, public administration or a third party.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the permission of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sales or other commercial purposes without their prior request or consent.
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, and none of the exploitation rights over them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website may be understood to have been ceded to the user.
In short, users who access this website can view the contents and make, where appropriate, authorized private copies provided that the elements reproduced are not subsequently transferred to third parties, or installed on servers connected to networks, or are the object of any kind of exploitation.
Also, all trademarks, trade names or logos of any kind that appear on the website are the property of THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, without it being understood that the use or access to it gives the user any rights over them.
The distribution, modification, cession or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorised by the owner of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE and the owner of the website in which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE of its contents or services. Those who intend to establish a hyperlink must first request written permission from THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE. In any case, the hyperlink will only allow access to the home-page or home page of our website, likewise must refrain from making false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications about THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, or include illegal content, contrary to good customs and public order.
THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE is not responsible for the use that each user gives to the materials made available on this website or the actions taken based on them.
Exclusion of warranties and liability
The content of this website is of a general nature and has a merely informative purpose, without fully guaranteeing access to all content, or its completeness, correctness, validity or timeliness, or its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose.
THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- The impossibility of access to the website or the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and/or timeliness of the contents, as well as the existence of faults and defects of all kinds of content transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available to those who have accessed through the website or services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may produce alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- Non-compliance with laws, good faith, public order, uses of traffic and this legal notice as a consequence of incorrect use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual property rights and industrial, business secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and self-image, as well as rules on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Also, THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE disclaims any responsibility for information that is outside this website and is not directly managed by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources capable of expanding the content offered by this website. THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE does not guarantee nor is responsible for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites, nor suggests, invites or recommends a visit to them, so neither will be responsible for the result obtained. THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
Procedure in case of illegal activities
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the unlawful nature of the use of any content and/or the performance of any activity in the web pages included or accessible through the website, must send a notice to THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE duly identifying, specifying the alleged violations and expressly declaring under its responsibility that the information provided in the notification is accurate.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal publicity of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that have to be formally published in the official journals of public administrations, which are the only instrument that attests to their authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
All disputes or claims arising from the interpretation or execution of this Legal Notice shall be governed by Spanish law and shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts and tribunals of Madrid.