Purpose and agreement
This Legal Notice establishes the terms and conditions of use of the website taudesign.com (hereinafter, THE WEBSITE). THE WEBSITE is owned by TAU DISEÑO, S.A. (hereinafter, THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE).
By browsing the website owned by THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, you become a user of the website and fully agree, without reservations, to abide by each and every one of the terms and conditions included in this Legal Notice, as they may be amended from time to time.
As a user of the website, you agree to use it appropriately, in accordance with the applicable laws, the principles of good faith, public order and traffic usage, and this Legal Notice. You will be liable vis-à-vis THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE and any third party, as applicable, for any damages you may cause if you breach the aforementioned obligation.
Identification and notices
Pursuant to the provisions of Ley 34/2002, de 11 de julio, de servicios de la sociedad de la información y de comercio electrónico (Spain’s Act on Information Society Services and E-Commerce), THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE hereby informs you that its identification details are as follows:
- Company name: TAU DISEÑO, S.A.
- VAT Registration No.: A28663425
- Registered office address: Calle Marqués de Valdeiglesias, 5 – 3º Izda, 28004 Madrid (Madrid)
TAU DISEÑO, S.A. has been placed on record at the Commercial Register of Madrid on General Volume 5,837, no. 4,897 of Section 3 of the Book on Companies, Page 10, Sheet no. 48,037.
TAU DISEÑO, S.A. specializes in the provision of graphic, editorial and digital and web design services, in Spain and abroad.
If you wish to contact us, you may do so:
- By telephone by calling us at the following number: 91 369 32 34
- By email sent to the following address: email@example.com
All notices and communications between you and THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE will be considered as having been made to all effects, when they have been sent by postal mail or any of the contact methods described above.
Terms and conditions of access and use
This website and its services can be accessed at any time and access is free. However, some of the services offered on the website may only be accessed by filling in a form.
You guarantee that any and all information you supply to THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE is accurate and true. You will be held liable for any false or inaccurate information you furnish.
You expressly agree to use the contents and services provided by THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE appropriately. You further agree not to use its contents and services to, inter alia:
- Spread any content of criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic or offensive nature; glorifying terrorism; or generally violating the law or breaking public order.
- Introduce computer viruses or carry out actions that may alter, damage, interrupt, or cause errors or damages to any electronic documents, data, hardware or software of THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE or a third party; or hinder access to the website and its services by massively using the resources through which THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE provides its services.
- Attempt to access the electronic mail accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE or a third party, and extract information from said systems, as applicable.
- Violate the intellectual or industrial property rights or the confidentiality of the information of THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE or a third party.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or otherwise disclose, transform or change the contents, unless the consent of the holder of the corresponding rights has been secured or it is so permitted by law.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and sending unsolicited marketing materials of any kind or notices for selling or other commercial purposes.
All website contents, including text, photos, figures, images, icons, technology, software, graphic designs and source codes are owned by THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE. You are not entitled to use any such contents, other than as it is strictly necessary for using the website appropriately.
In sum, you may access the website to view its contents and make copies thereof for private use, if any, prior authorization, provided however that you do not subsequently assign any of the elements you copy to any third party, install them in servers connected to networks or otherwise misuse them.
Furthermore, all trademarks, trade names and distinctive signs placed on our website are owned by THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE. Using or accessing them does not give you any rights thereon.
You may not distribute, change, assign or disclose our contents or carry out other actions without the express consent of the holder of the rights.
Under no circumstances will it be deemed that a hyperlink placed on our website creates a relationship between THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE and the owner of the website to which said link redirects, or implies acceptance and approval by THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE of the contents or services of said website. If you wish to create a hyperlink to our website, you must previously secure the consent of THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE in writing, and the hyperlink will solely allow access to our home page or start page. You will also abstain from making any false, inaccurate or incorrect representations or indications about THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE or include contents that are illicit or contrary to good customs and the public order.
THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE will not be held liable for any use you may make of the materials made available to you on this website or any actions you may carry out on the basis of such materials.
No guarantees and disclaimer
Our contents have a general nature and are provided for information purposes only. We cannot guarantee full access to all contents or ensure that the contents are complete, accurate, valid, up to date, or suitable or useful for a specific purpose.
Insofar as the law so permits, THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE waives any and all liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- The impossibility to access the website or any false, inaccurate, incomplete and/or outdated contents, as well as vices and defects of any kind in relation to the contents conveyed, disseminated, stored or made available herein that you may access through the website or the services offered on the website.
- The presence of any virus or other elements in the contents, which may cause alterations in your computer systems, electronic documents or data.
- The failure to comply with the applicable laws, the principles of good faith, public order and traffic usage, and this Legal Notice, as a result of an incorrect use of the website. In particular, without limitation, THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE will not be held liable for any actions carried out by any third party, which may violate any intellectual and industrial property rights, trade secrets, personal and family privacy rights, one’s own dignity and image, and the regulations on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Furthermore, THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE waives any and all liability in relation to information beyond this website, which is not directly managed by our webmaster. Links placed on this website are provided for the sole purpose of informing you that there are other sources expanding on the contents offered on our website. THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE does not guarantee and will not be held liable for the functioning of or accessibility to any linked sites, nor does it suggest, invite or recommend visiting said sites, it not being responsible for any results obtained from visiting any external sites. THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE shall not be held liable for the creation of hyperlinks to the website by any third party.
Procedure in the event of illicit activities
If you or a third party believe that any contents are illicit and/or that activities are being carried out in relation to the webpages included in or accessible through the website, you or said third party must notify THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE. To do so, you must state your personal information and the alleged violations and expressly represent, under your sole responsibility, that the information you are providing is accurate.
The administrative information on this website does not replace any of the laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts formally published in the official gazettes produced by the public authorities, which are the sole instrument certifying their authenticity and contents. Any administrative information contained in this website is provided for guidance only.